15 Feb 2019 - 16 Feb 2019
we are very happy to invite you to our 1st Taiwan International Advanced Sinus Dissection Course, which is designed as high-end training for advanced sinus surgeons.
Endonasal ‘Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery’ (FESS) has evolved as the standard technique for treatment of nearly all kinds of sinus disease and many conditions beyond the sinuses. It’s effectivity, however, is strongly dependent on an sound knowledge of individual microanatomy, optimum handling of microinstruments and up to date surgical strategies
The „Advanced Sinus Dissection Course“ teaches current techniques of extended sinus surgery placing emphasis on demanding problems of the maxillary sinus, frontal and sphenoid sinus, orbita, pterygopalatine fossa and the anterior skull base.
Special highlights of our Advanced Sinus Course are:
- Structured anatomic preparation, each step referring to clearly defined anatomical landmarks, after concise lectures and master dissection.
- Training places for dissection are very well-equipped with HD-videoendoscopy, a large variety of microsurgical instruments, shaver and navigation.
- Intensive supervision with at least one experienced supervisor for two dissection places.
- Specific adjunctive course material like access to essential videoclips of all important surgical steps as well as accompanying hand-outs are inclusive.
- Each complete, nature-identical anatomical specimen is subjected to preparation by two participants.
We would be pleased to welcome you in the remarcable ambience of IRCAD Taiwan.