Newcastle Surgical Training Centre, United Kingdom
16 Nov 2020 - 17 Nov 2020
The Newcastle Advanced Sinus Surgery course offers a two day programme that focuses on advanced techniques, as well as surgery of the skull base and beyond the sinuses. Teaching is through cadaver dissection and you will undertake hands on practical dissection on fresh frozen cadavers.
– An intensive course
– Number of attendees limited to 12
– Refreshments included
– Course certificate on completion
– Revise the anatomy of paranasal sinuses and anterior skull base.
– Learn or practice endoscopic and open approaches to paranasal sinuses including Draf (1-3), oteoplastic flap and frontal sinus obliteration.
– Learn how to manage complications of sinus surgery such as orbital haematoma, CSF leak and epistaxis.
– Learn or practice a number of internal nasal pedicaled flaps.
– Learn or practice extended approaches to the infratemporal fossa, sella and clivus.