Online, United States
03 May 2021 - 05 May 2021
In this pandemic era, it is more essential than ever for otolaryngologists to remain up to date with the latest advances in endoscopic treatment of disorders of the sinuses, Eustachian tube and ear. This highly interactive course will focus on rhinologic topics, including surgery of the skull base, frontal sinus and orbit; treatment of Eustachian tube dysfunction, including balloon dilation techniques; and innovative technologies for endoscopic and exoscopic ear surgery.
Program highlights include:
- State-of-the-art lectures led by world renowned experts
- Interactive case presentations and panel discussions
- Narrated surgeries with audience participation
- Live dissection laboratories of fresh cadaver specimens with audience interaction
- Keynote address by David Kennedy, MD
You will leave this course with an understanding of new treatment paradigms and emerging technologies and get a glimpse into the future of this cutting-edge field with talks given by international experts.