UCL Ear Institute, Grays Inn Road, London, United Kingdom
03 Mar 2020 - 05 Mar 2020
The course will investigate current science and developments in clinical practice in understanding auditory processing, cognition and language disorders in both adults and children.
Who this course is suitable for:
- audiologists and audiology assistants
- hearing therapists
- audiology students
- teachers of the deaf
- speech and language therapists
- general practitioners with a special interest in audiology
- audiovestibular doctors and other health professionals
- other health professionals with an interest in hearing and cognition
- You should have previous knowledge and experience in general audiology.