London - UK
27 Feb 2015 - 27 Feb 2015
The aims and objectives of this module include:
- To establish core skills in managing hearing loss in infants and children to optimise life-long auditory potential
- To apply verification and validation techniques for amplification and listening technologies
- To integrate care across a team of professionals, centred around the needs of the family
- To be able to present and support early communication options around family choice
- To understand and derive functional measures of benefit to under-pin decision making and practice around evidence-based current practice for audition and expressive speech outcomes
- IQIPS, regulatory performance and quality in paediatric healthcare
Course Organiser: Mr Amjad Mahmood This 5 day course, over one month, aims to establish core skills in managing hearing loss in infants and children to optimise life-long auditory potential.
IMPORTANT: This Masterclass shares one day (Friday 6th March) with the Advanced Amplification and Aural Rehabilitation Masterclass. This course will be taught by Mr Amjad Mahmood and external contributors to ensure a variety of interest Delegates are must attend all 5 days in order to be eligible for a CPD certificate of attendance.