12 Mar 2015 - 13 Mar 2015
- Ninewells Hospital is the largest teaching hospital in Europe. It is internationally renowned for innovative teaching. Delegates have the opportunity to benefit from this FRCS intercollegiate part 2 preparatory (VIVA) course that combines high quality teaching in viva topics with advanced opportunities to learn communication and examination skills in a dedicated environment with real patients.
- A professional coaching service designed to motivate exam delegates. Offering a dynamic view at the key topics in the exam and providing an intensive overview of the specified core material.
- Structured focussed course by young and synergetic faculty……
- More number of faculty than the delegates
- 8-10 Delegates and 4 observers only
- 2 days intensive course
- Course fee (Delegate £250, Observer £100, includes catering and course dinner). Thanks to sponsors and university of Dundee
- Visit www.frcsentvivacourse.co.uk to apply