Bournemouth International Centre
20 Nov 2014 - 21 Nov 2014
The UK’s biggest audiology conference. Delegate registration, abstract submission and award nominations are now open!
Key Dates for your Diary:
· Closing date for abstract submissions: 21st July 2014
· Closing date for award nominations: 1st September 2014
· Early bird price valid until: 30th September 2014
· Conference: 20th & 21st November 2014
This year’s theme – Today’s Vision: Tomorrow’s Reality will address a broad range of clinical, academic and professional issues within audiology.
Sessions will look to address economic challenges that many audiologists are being faced with in their daily practice as well as the changing demographics of patients that they encounter. The varied and extensive programme will include relevant updates in vestibular assessment and rehabilitation, medical audiology, implantable devices, tinnitus and auditory processing disorders.
Celebrated speakers include: Dr Derek Stiles (USA), Dr Jason Warren (UK), Dr Marshall Chasin (Canada), Dr Richard Gans (USA), Brig. Robin Garnett (UK) and many more, covering a wide range of topics including dementia and hearing loss and impulsive noise damage versus chronic industrial noise induced hearing loss.
View the programme online at www.baaudiology.org
Abstracts are being invited on the following topics:
1) Tinnitus 2) Adult Amplification & Aural Rehabilitation 3) Paediatric Audiology 4) Implantable Devices 5) Philanthropy in Audiology
6) Auditory Processing Disorders 7) Medical Audiology 8) Vestibular Schwannoma 9) Other Topics
Abstract submission and registration is available at: www.baaudiology.org
If you have any questions please contact the BAA events team at [email protected] / 01506 292042