Birkbeck College, University of London
03 Mar 2014 - 07 Mar 2014
• Participants will be provided with the specialist skill, knowledge and tools which are essential for developing a Tinnitus & Hyperacusis Therapy Clinic.
• Participants will leave this practical course with a solid grounding in tinnitus and hyperacusis therapy that can be put into practice straight away.
• At every stage of learning, theory will be constantly applied to practical examples. There will be many case studies and practical training sessions on TRT, CBT and Rogerian counselling.
• Participants will be provided with a high quality course manual including worksheets, counselling tools and forms to use with their patients.
• Participants will be provided with all documentation required for service development including templates for tinnitus clinic protocol, reports, clinical audit and service evaluation guidelines.