London - United Kingdom
07 Oct 2013 - 08 Oct 2013
Course Organiser: Peter Andrews & Charles East. This new course is designed around the practical dissection sessions using fresh frozen cadavers. The focus will be on functional septo-rhinoplasty surgery and covering nasal reconstruction techniques as well as facial re-animation.
Alternatively you can choose a non-practical pathway; featuring the same high calibre lectures and discussion, plus a step by step visual guide to rhinoplasty techniques with a guest lecturer giving expert commentary.
Days 1 and 2 will be centred around tutorials and fresh frozen cadaveric dissection, including expert lead video demonstations for those not dissecting.
- Anatomy of the nose
- Anatomical dissection of the internal nasal valve
- Suture techniques
- Anatomical dissection of the external nasal valve/ alar reconstruction techniques
- Nasal reconstruction
- Septal reconstruction techniques
- Anatomy of the face
- Anatomy of the eye and brow
- Face lift techniques
- Z plasty, bilobed and rhomboid flap design
To see the full programme, please click on the link below: