28 Aug 2019 - 31 Aug 2019
ENT specialist €1,750 before 1 June 2019, €1,850 afterwards, ENT resident in training €1,350 before 1 June 2019, €1,450 afterwards
Who should attend ?
The course is of particular benefit and interest for residents, fellows and otorhinolaryngologists who developed some experience with basic endoscopic surgery of the paranasal sinuses and want to develop their skills.
Why attending ?
The course features:
12 hours fully equipped Hands-on Cadaver Head Workshop, Lectures, Round tables and Video-session
By ATTENDING, YOU WILL GET KNOWLEGDE of
• Clinical and surgical anatomy of the sinuses
• Radiographic anatomy & pathology of the sinuses
• Understand the inflammation in chronic rhino-sinusitis and future treatment options in nasal polyps
• Differential diagnosis and management of rhinosinusitis
• Medical treatment and indications for surgery of rhinosinusitis
• Approaches in FESS· Basic surgical FESS technique
• Frontal sinus surgery· Lacrimal sinus surgery
• Management of rhinosinusitis in children
• Powered instrumentation in sinus surgery
• Complications in FESS surgery
• Wound healing and Postoperative care
• Advanced endoscopic techniques: inverted papilloma surgery, tumour resection, orbital decompression, skull base approach, CSF leak repair
By ATTENDING, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PERFORM
• Basic surgical FESS techniques · FESS – anterior approach · Frontal sinus surgery · Lacrimal duct surgery · Orbital decompression · Emergency procedures · Modified Lothrop Procedure (Draf III Procedure)