Surgical Skills Centre, Level 5, Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
26 Aug 2020 - 28 Aug 2020
£655 for trainees & £755 for consultants
The Dundee Advanced Rhinoplasty course, now in its 25th year, provides a comprehensive educational opportunity in rhinoplasty. From initial consultation, through surgery, to post-operative care is covered, using tutorials, lectures, technique demonstrations and case workshops. The course curriculum has been shaped by the delegate feedback over the years, and surgeons from middle year trainees, through to experienced independent surgeons have benefited from the opportunities provided to meet their continuing professional development needs.
Distinguished faculty includes – Pete Ross & Paul White (Course Directors), Quentin Gardner, Bhaskar Ram, Tim Woolford, Claudio Albizzati, Iain Hathorn, David Walker, Saghir Sheikh, David Gatland & Nick Calder.
The course includes:
• Single delegate per work station
• Individual Thiel cadaver dissection
• Practical exercises and demonstrations in tip sculpturing, columella and septal struts, cartilage harvesting, osteotomy techniques and cartilage graft surgery.
• Lectures in peri-operative care, imaging and managing complications
• Case discussion workshops
• High tutor delegate ratio”