Bournemouth International Centre, UK
16 Nov 2017 - 17 Nov 2017
Delegates can expect to receive the latest in audiology research, education and expertise, with inspiring speakers and informative sessions.
New to this year’s conference will be the back to basic tutorials which will cover a range of topics such as hearing aid features, counselling skills, testing children, ear moulds, and tinnitus. The programme will also feature efficiency tracks which particular focus on service improvements to include future-proofing the workforce.
Due to the resounding success of the ‘All You Need to Know’ series, we will be running these sessions again to provide you with practical advice and access to online resources.
Conference Highlights include:
- The latest in Audiology research, education and expertise, with inspiring speakers and informative sessions
- Bamford lecture to be presented by Gwen Carr
- The Adrian Davies lecture will be presented by Dave Fabry
- Series of ‘All You Need to Know’ sessions providing practical advice for clinics with online resources
- Efficiency tracks focusing on service improvements to include future-proofing the workforce, disruptive technologies, implantable devices, and much more
- New for 2017, back to basics tutorials covering a range of topics such as hearing aid features, counselling skills, testing children, ear moulds, and tinnitus
- Awards programme to acknowledge individuals and teams who have excelled in the Audiology profession
- The UK’s largest Audiology exhibition
- Exciting social event and networking opportunities
To view the programme visit:
Free paper and poster presentations form an integral part of the conference and are a fantastic way for those working within the audiology field to share best practice, research and network with colleagues.
Successful submissions will have their research displayed at conference or may be asked to present orally to audiologists from the UK and beyond.
Submitting an abstract is an easy online process and we ask that all submissions are made before the closing date on Monday 24th July 2017.
REGISTER NOW at www.baaudiology.org/conference
Early bird price valid until 2nd October 2017
For further information email [email protected]
or phone 01506 292 035