Northwick Park Hospital, London, United Kingdom
06 Nov 2018 - 08 Nov 2018
3 days £450
This popular course has run annually at Northwick Park Hospital since 2007 and is now being run over three days.
The course is suitable for: Core Trainees, Specialty Trainees in ENT, OMFS & Head & Neck Surgery and Radiology. Consultants, Staff and Associate Specialists in ENT, OMFS, Head & Neck Radiology.
MOTIVATED FACULTY WHO ARE EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELD – AND ARE TEACHERS!
Course format & highlights:
- Novel multidisciplinary case-based, tutorial and workshop teaching format (paired radiologist & surgeon)
- Library of digital images and edited video archives taken from clinic and operating theatre, in cross reference to corresponding PACs imaging.
- Potential/actual complications
- Direct clinical relationship and correlation, emphasising relevant surgical anatomy and pathology in context of evolving imaging modalities
- National/International Imaging Standards defined with relevance of audit and research to teaching
- Medico-legal complications
CPD Approved and Quality assured by: ENT UK (Day 1 = 7 CPD points, Day 2 = 7 CPD points & Day 3 = 6 CPD points)
Course fees include lunch & all refreshments.
Course dinner (in a local restaurant) on the evening of day 2 is also included in the course fee