Sheraton Parco De Medici Hotel, Rome, Italy
25 May 2016 - 28 May 2016
Below are the macro-topics of the congress:
• Otology, neuro-otology, vertiginous disorders, audiology, cochlear implants and implantable prosthesis
• Hot topics in Otorhinolaryngology
• Hot topics in Paediatric Otorhinolaryngology
• Rhinology, surgery of the nose and paranasal sinuses, OSAS
• Head and Neck Surgery, Laryngology, voice disorders, head and neck reconstructive surgery area cervico -cephalic
The scientific program will include“Lectures”, “Round Tables”, “Symposia”,“Live Surgeries” and “Cadaver Dissections”. Besides, scientific contributions from our participants and sponsors will make up a big part of the program, as we will creat from them various sessions (teaching courses, lunch with the professor, e-posters, video sessions etc.).
The SIO TV will help manage parallel sessions and their schedules; it will also transmit interviews held during the congress.
Participants will be able to download an APP that will allow them to see all the contents of the event and listen to the speakers’ presentations just minutes after the session ends. The contents of the APP will be accessible even after the event