Education Centre, Sunderland Royal Hospital
08 Jul 2016 - 08 Jul 2016
Our 8th one-day Course that offers exceptional value for money. Run on a not-for-profit basis, this course has repeatedly received fantastic feedback.
Target audience: Junior doctors currently or rotating into ENT, GP trainees, A&E doctors, Nurse practitioners & Medical students.
6 CPD points applied for.
All delegates receive a complimentary custom written textbook.
The format consists of a morning of concise consultant-delivered lectures addressing common conditions in all the major areas in ENT.
The afternoon consists of practical hands-on group sessions addressing the following:
– Otoscopy, Tuning fork tests and Audiograms
– Assessing and examining vertigo
– Examination of Head, Neck and Thyroid
– Management of epistaxis and nasal packing
– Managing stridor, Tracheostomy vs Laryngectomy
– Managing post-tonsillectomy bleeds and quinsy
– Flexible nasendoscopy
Refreshments and catering is included.
Early booking is advised. Please visit website for more details and booking.