The Academy, Holiday Inn, Guildford, United Kingdom
12 Sep 2016 - 16 Sep 2016
This 5-day international course is designed for those who are keen to specialise in tinnitus and hyperacusis therapy and includes many practical sessions. Participants will be provided with the specialist skill, knowledge and tools which are essential for developing or expanding their Tinnitus service.
In addition, this course provides a range of lectures on the most recent research evidence on tinnitus and hyperacusis.
- Participants will be provided with the specialist skill, knowledge and tools which are essential for developing a Tinnitus & Hyperacusis Therapy Clinic.
- Participants will leave this practical course with a solid grounding in tinnitus and hyperacusis therapy that can be put into practice straight away.
- At every stage of learning, theory will be constantly applied to practical examples. There will be many case studies and practical training sessions on specialist Cognitive Behavioural Therapy focused on tinnitus and hyperacusis, Motivational Interviewing and Rogerian counselling.
- Participants will be provided with a high quality course manual including worksheets, counselling tools and forms to use with their patients.
- Participants will be provided with all documentation required for service development including templates for tinnitus clinic protocol, reports, clinical audit and service evaluation guidelines.