03 Mar 2016 - 04 Mar 2016
An intensive two day course held at the Ninewells Hospital and Medical School in Dundee. One of the largest teaching hospitals in Europe, with a glowing international reputation for innovative teaching.
– A professional coaching service designed to motivate delegates as they prepare for their FRCS Viva in Otolaryngology.
– A dynamic and diverse faculty provide dedicated and intensive coaching pertinent to specified core material.
– A favourable ratio of faculty to delegate ensures quality coaching.
– Delegates have the opportunity to practise skills such as communication with real patients.
– Courses are currently limited to 16 delegates and 8 observers per session.
– Course fee:
– Thanks are given to NHS Tayside, The University of Dundee, and other sponsors.