UCL Ear Institute, London, UK
18 Nov 2015 - 18 Nov 2015
This definitive one-day meeting will discuss medical assessment and management of patients suffering with snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea.
We will discuss the latest developments in diagnosis, assessment and surgical treatment – featuring live surgery.
- Transoral Robotic Surgery
- Radiofrequency Thermal Ablation
- Laser Palatoplasty
- Bariatic Surgery
- Sleep Nasendoscopy
- Anaesthesia for Sleep Apnoea Patients
- Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Mandibular Advancement Splints
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- Dealing with Commissioners for Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Sleep Studies
- Acoustic Analysis of Snoring Site