Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, UK
08 Oct 2015 - 09 Oct 2015
The Dundee FRCS ENT (Otolaryngology) Viva Course
– An intensive two day course held at the Ninewells Hospital and Medical School in Dundee. One of the largest teaching hospitals in Europe, with a glowing international reputation for innovative teaching.
– A professional coaching service designed to motivate delegates as they prepare for their FRCS Viva in Otolaryngology.
– A dynamic and diverse faculty provide dedicated and intensive coaching pertinent to specified core material.
– A favourable ratio of faculty to delegate ensures quality coaching.
Hot topics to tip lectures, e-lectures, video camera recording for self reflection
– Delegates have the opportunity to practise skills such as communication with actors and examination with real patients.
– Courses are currently limited to 12 delegates and 8 observers per session.
please see our previous course feedback in the website
– Course fee:
– Thanks are given to NHS Tayside, The University of Dundee, and other sponsors.
To apply Please visit www.frcsentvivacourse.co.uk